Minneapolis By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Introduction - Please start here

Go down

Game Introduction - Please start here Empty Game Introduction - Please start here

Post by Admin Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:55 am

Welcome to Minneapolis by Night, an Old World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade online Play-by-Post game! This post will be detailing some of the basic rules, ideas, and expectations for this game.

~Books and House Rules~
Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition (V20) will be the sole book used for this game. All earlier editions of the game will not be used, nor will any of the earlier supplementary materials (Clanbooks, Guides, etc). There is no expectation for you to own V20, but I do recommend getting it simply because it is such an amazing resource.

At this exact point in time there are not going to be any house rules used. If in the future something needs to be changed to improve the game play or make for a better game experience, I will do so after consulting with the active players.

~How This Works~
As this is a play-by-post, the game will be active basically 24/7. The one exception to this rule will be Sundays. On that day I will take care of the basic 'bookkeeping' for the game and you are welcome to stop by the forum to chat, spend your experience points, and hang out. However, no scenes will be started or run on that day.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mspbynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum